Student/Parent Requirement and Refund Policy To; Parents, Legal Guardians and Custodial overseers and Students
I / We by signing this form, agree that my son/daughter will attend classes and drive at scheduled drive times at Pro Staff Driving School. Students shall complete 30 hours of classroom instruction in 15 scheduled classroom sessions. Students shall complete 10 hours of behind the wheel instruction. Students shall complete a minimum of 6 hours of in-car observation hours. Students shall not miss more than 2 classroom sessions. If a student misses a classroom session, the student shall be assigned a project or assignment relating to the material missed. Said project/assignment shall be completed by an assigned date. All classroom, drive time and observation time shall be completed before a certificate is issued. Any missed material shall be the responsibility of the student to obtain. Failure to met the minimum requirements may result in the student being dropped from the course or made up in a future Driver Education Course.
Upon sign-up there is a non-refundable $100.00 deposit, which reserves the seat for the student. Upon completion of 2-classroom session and 1-driving lesson there will not be a refund. Prior to this, money will be returned prorated to the student or parent.
Course Passing Requirements:
- Each student shall complete 10-hours of behind the wheel instruction.
- On the 10th Drive lesson each student must pass a Driving Road Exam with a minimum score of 80%.
- Each student shall complete a minimum of 6-hours of in-vehicle observation time. (This times consists of observing fellow classmates driving.)
- Each student is required to attend (15) 2-hour (30 classroom hours) classroom sessions.
- Each student must obtain a minimum score of 80% on the Final written Exam.
- Each student must obtain a minimum overall course average, Exam and quiz grades of 85%.
- Each student must demonstrate common sense, good judgment and an ability to be a SAFE and RESPONSIBLE DRIVER.
Because we operate on narrow time restraints we require; Students to be on time (leave yourself some extra time a good rule of thumb is to be in 10 minutes early), Physically and Mentally prepared for behind the wheel and in-vehicle observation time and classroom sessions. Driving instructors are scheduled to this requirements the following fees shall be applied.
- A minimum of 24-hours cancellation notice is required for scheduled in-vehicle driving lessons.
- A student who does not show up for a scheduled in-vehicle drive lesson without the 12-hour cancellation notice will be charged a $35.00 no show fee. This fee shall be payable prior to the next scheduled in-vehicle drive session.
63 Burnt Swamp Rd
East Kingston, NH 03827
Driving School, LLC